Tuesday 8 March 2011

Can you tell me how to get to ........

If you are of a "certain age" chances are this program played a part in you early life, in fact its been running that long you dont have to be too old to remember it !!!

I used to love Sesame Street, everyone has their favourite characters, mine would have been Cookie Monster closely followed by Bert and Ernie .... "Hey Bert !" In fact I would go as far as blaming Cookie Monster for my bad habit of being able to eat a full packet of biscuits/cookies in one sitting. At this point you need to watch the following video.


Now I bet your smiling ??

Over the years nearly everyone, that is anyone, has appeared on the street, It was probably the sign that you had made it. There have also been loads of songs and weekly features that everyone remembers.

Admit it, you have at least once been tempted to, or even done, an impression of  The Count  " ...1 blog post....2 blog posts ....3 beautiful blog posts .. HA HA HA "

If not, ever seen 4 items on the kitchen worktop and 1 was different, never been tempted to break out with a song ??? "One of these things it not like the others, one of these does not belong!"

I bet you all have different memories than me, but that's the joy, there is something for everyone. If you have time, click on all the links in the above text to see a video of each of the things mentioned.

And to bring us up to date how about a bit of Will-I-am of Black Eyed Peas fame doing his bit down in "da hood"


Today's post was brought to you by the letter P and the number 4 ..........................