Wednesday 16 March 2011

Photographs


I have a couple of hobbies that I enjoy pursuing. Theoretically I guess you could say I favour the right side of the brain, as I am quite a creative person. (prompt correction from family member who knows more about brain function !)
The obvious hobby is blogging, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this !
I  have a very nerdy / anti-social pastime which involves disappearing to the shed at the  bottom of the garden and building scale models of trains.
I also like to take photographs, mainly of the things I have spent hours making.

In the photography department my efforts can improve, that's fine I love working towards improvement !!!
The opening picture, I have to admit to stealing, from my Brother-in-laws Flickr page, my justification ? Well it illustrates that some people are excellent photographers and even have certificates to prove it (creeping) I also justify the theft as although it's his picture, their my daughters :) I would strongly recommend popping in to his Flickr page (tonyp67) and being stunned by some of the art.

One of the things that impresses me, as I browse blogger is the amazing array of photographs I come across, which inspires me to improve and catch better pictures. In the meantime here are a couple I prepared earlier..