Tuesday 29 March 2011

A-Z Blogging at the home of RJR

To all the A-Z bloggers out there, I have been spending the last couple of days trying to work my way around as many of the list of A-Z bloggers that I can. I would like to have visited every body by the end of April but that might be a bigger task than blogging every day !!

To aid me in this task I have added a static page to my blog with the Linky list of everyone, so its to hand (see tab at the top), it also helps that visited links stay a different colour so I can keep track of who I have seen.

Some of you may have made the connection that we have two family members in the challenge, my 12 year old daughter Ruth aka RuthitootieWishes is also listed, she has probably already visited you, as she is keen to collect more followers than her ageing dad. If you have followed her, thank you for taking the time, but do the decent thing and FOLLOW ME AS WELL I have my credibility at the dinner table to think about!

Ruthie in action....(after each new follower)