Friday 1 April 2011

A is for APPLE

Fred came rushing in to his Dad. “Dad!” he puffed, “is it true that an apple a day keeps the doctor away?” “That’s what they say,” said his Dad. “Well, give me an apple quick ? I’ve just broken the doctor’s window!”


Yes I have taken the easy option for day 1 of the A-Z challenge Apples. But of course apples are not just fruit, for many they could conjure images of fancy phones, or stylish computers? In the case of phones, people do tend to be of a "certain type" Mrs RJR is very much an i-phone, personally I find them very frustrating, hence I'm a "Blackberry" kind of guy. Whichever camp you find yourself in, I'm sure you will find this amusing, the punch line is a CLASSIC ! So make sure you watch to the end !!


Just out of interest are you an Apple or Blackberry ?