Monday 30 May 2011

Texting for Seniors

I take no credit for the following and admit fully to blatantly stealing it from my Dads blog !!! My defence, well I haven't really got one, other than to say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery??

He is quite a man to imitate too, at 30 years and 20 days my senior he really shouldn't be so good at this computer lark!

Come on how many  Silver Surfers in their seventies do you know that maintain 2 blogs and a YouTube account along with spending far too much of my inheritance on itunes vouchers ?? He is in fact more technologically savy than many of my peers ! He can be found at Petes Boats or Etherow Model Boat club

So here is texting for the more mature


ATD - At the Doctor's
 
BFF - Best Friends Funeral
 
BTW - Bring the Wheelchair
 
CBM - Covered by Medicare
 
FWBB - Friend with Beta Blockers
 
FWIW - Forgot Where I Was / Forgot Who I was
 
FYI - Found Your Insulin (someone sent this to me and I thought it meant For Your Information) - beginning to wonder now!
 
GGPBL - Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
 
GHA - Got Heartburn Again
 
HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
 
IMHO - Is My Hearing-Aid On?
 
LMDO - Laughing My Dentures Out
 
OMMR - On My Massage Recliner
 
OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
 
ROFL...CGU - Rolling on the Floor Laughing...Can't get Up!
 
TTYL - Talk to You Louder
 
WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?
 
WWNO - Walker Wheels Need Oil
 
GGLKI - Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in

Enjoy !