Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Movie Soundtrack quiz



Today's Linky-list fun is all about Movie Theme songs and its interactive. Those signed up for the list will each be posting a minimum of three songs that are themes from Movie's.
The post may be just a song title, lyrics or a Youtube clip.
If your visiting the quiz is for YOU !

Guess the name of the Movie each of the themes are from and add the answers in the comments box.
No prizes other than the fun of taking part. Check back tomorrow to see if you were right.

As the organiser, I thought I should make an effort and go the extra mile, the guidelines state a "minimum of 3" so here are my SIX... Happy guessing.

1. Aerosmith "Don't want to miss a thing"    2. Leona Lewis "I see you"

   

3.Goo Goo Dolls "Iris"                              4.John Barry "movie soundtrack !"

   

5. Ronan Keating "Nothing at all              6. Take That "Rule the world"

   

If you enjoyed this please share on Facebook


The other participants can be found in the list below. There are not many, so go have fun on them all. If your really tempted to join in, its not too late, the list stays open until the end of the day, so YOU can sign up and set a quiz !

11 comments:

mybabyjohn/Delores said...

Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls is from the movie City of Angels

Take That by Rule the World is the theme song for Stardust

Ronan Keatings When you Say Nothing At All is the theme song for Notting Hill

John Dunbar Theme by John Barry is the theme song for Dances with Wolves

I See You by Leona Lewis is the theme song for Avatar

and finally

Aerosmiths I Don't Want to Miss a Thng is the theme song for Armageddon


Sorry I only did three on my blog.

Cathy said...

Oh, my, I think I need to get out to the movies more often. With the family's help I got 3/6

1. Aerosmith ... Armageddon
2. Leona Lewis ... Avatar
3. Goo Goo Dolls ???
4. Dances with Wolves :) that was easy.
5. Ronan Keating ??? I LOVE that song.
6. Take That ???

Lynn said...

I can FINALLY commment! (I couldn't for months due to computer issues, or more so probably operator errors!). But on to your quiz, I only got 1, 2 (I haven't seen Avatar, but you previously blogged about it and I remember it!) and 5! I need to get out more!

Nina Powers said...

I wanted to answer these without cheating by checking google or other people's answers. Great choices!

#1 Aerosmith, Dont wanna miss a thing - Armageddon

#2 I see you: No idea.

#3 Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls - City of Angels

#4 - it shows Dances with Wolves on the clip before you open it, so that's my guess...lol

#5 - Ronan Keating, Nothing at all - Notting Hill (so sweet)

#6 - no idea.

Nina Powers said...

Great Job from featherednest!

mybabyjohn/Delores said...

Many many thanks to you RJR Daydreamer for coming up with yet another terrific blog hop. Don't stop now...what else can you come up with?

James said...

Take That: Stardust

James said...

Oops someone already got that- I didn't know Leona and the Goo Goo Dolls even though I have both tracks:)

RJR said...

Doh !!! How stupid am I picking a video clip for 4 that shows the title in the top bar !!!

Thanks for participating I will be posting a set of 6 videos tomorrow that include film images. Its surprising how much easier that makes it !!!

As for doing more "hops" if there is interest enough I will continue to do them.

Crystal Pistol said...

I love #5. Knotting Hill is one of my top ten fave flicks!! FUN!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Looks like most have been named.
Sorry I couldn't participate - I could've really stumped some people!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...