Wednesday, 7 September 2011

9/11 ten years on

Although I am English, not American, I can still vividly remember watching the events of September the 11th 2001 unfurl as every Television channel seemed to be covering the events. I remember standing in an office in Glossop thousands of miles away and being stunned by what I saw.

They say there are events in history that pause your life for a moment and you will always remember what you were doing and where you were.

I came across the following inspirational video, and thought I would share.



If the events of 10 years ago affected you directly or indirectly,
I hope that you have or will soon...... find peace.





Family Friendly Blog Included in the Family Friendly Blogger listing ... Click logo for details.

4 comments:

Crystal Pistol said...

That was such a horrible day. Not only for the country but for the entire world. I remember falling to my knees in prayer with tears streaming down my face.

Thank you for your message of hope. We could all benefit from it.

Diane said...

Wonderful, hopeful message amidst the tears of remembering the horror. Thank you!

Cathy said...

Wow! That was great message. My husband was on a commuter train on the way in to Manhattan when the first plane hit that day. Fortunately, he never got further than Penn Station. But life has never been the same. Thank you for sharing that wonderful message of hope.

Duckie. said...

I was at work (solicitors) when a trainee rushed in to tell me, and those in my office watched it all unfold on the net, not much work done that day by anyone,we were too
shocked.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...