Friday, 23 March 2012

Bloggers


Not sure how many, if any of you have come across a site called Bloggers its a pretty active sharing place for people that blog. I haven't got my head round all of it yet, but the basic principal is you fill out your profile with info about your blog. People then befriend each other, it generates potential contacts / followers for you blog. i joined 24 hours ago and have already had 15 bloggers requested to be friends and added 2 followers to my blog. The spread of backgrounds and nationalities is quite divers so it seems a good place to widen your blogging horizons. If you do sign up search me out and add me as a friend !

They can also be found on twitter HERE

It may be worth checking out ??

Family Friendly Blog Included in the Family Friendly Blogger listing ... Click logo for details.

11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks for the tip!

John Teal said...

Your Welcome Alex, see you there !?!

I have just updated my wall there with an invitation to the A-Z Challenge. Who knows it may be good both ways !

Dan said...

Bloggers is a great site if you get stuck into discussions and interact with others.

John Teal said...

certainly seems to be busy Dan, just not sure how it all works yet ;)

Tracy said...

Thanks...I'll have to go onto that site and if I have questions...I'll ask!

mybabyjohn/Delores said...

I had a look and found you but after a somewhat annoying experience with wordpress I'm not so sure I want to get involved with anything else.

John Teal said...

Unlike Wordpress its not an alternate to Blogger, just a way of promoting your blog.
Finally worked it out, Bloggers takes feeds from the posts you may on your normal blog and posts them automatically on your Bloggers wall. These then become Topics that can trend driving more traffic to your blog.
The more you interact with the Bloggers community the more your Blogger posts will trend. Took me a while !

Arlee Bird said...

I signed up and my blogs are now on there. Now to find the time to work with it. We'll see what happens. It seems kind of like Networked Blogs.


Lee
An A to Z Co-Host
Tossing It Out
Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge

Geoff Maritz said...

Popped in for a look see, not sure I could handle it. Too much going on. Even with my simple little blog I have my struggles but I will come back at a later date to have another squizz.
Thanks for the post, interesting.

John Teal said...

Tracy, missed your comment, sorry. When you get answers to your questions share them with me !!

Arlee found you on Bloggers and added you as a friend.

Geoff it does seem pretty hectic there !

baygirl32 said...

never heard of it! think i might need to have a look

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...