Thursday, 8 March 2012

Bill Dance



I'm guessing Bill Dance is more of a celebrity in the US than he is here in the UK. F|or those that don't know he makes DVDs about fishing. This image was taken from his rather slick looking website Bill Dance Outdoors



I only found out about Bill yesterday when my son shared a "bloopers" video with me, we were in stitches as we watched it together.
Bill if you ever come across this blog. Thank your for 3.02 minutes of fun... Ps I hope the camera man has dried off !


I enjoyed it so much I went looking for more ...



I hope this brought a smile to your face !

Family Friendly Blog Included in the Family Friendly Blogger listing ... Click logo for details.

5 comments:

Pearson Report said...

John - it's too bad I can't add a video here of me laughing myself silly and almost falling of my chair.

Man...was that funny, the battery bit was what took me over the edge, literally!!!

Thanks for sharing - as a fan of fishing this reminded me of some fun times...long ago!

Cheers, Jenny @ Pearson Report
Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Definitely USA and definitely from the South!

John Teal said...

Glad you liked it Jenny, He had me from the moment he closed the tail gate on the rods !

Alex, as they say "only in America"

Huntress said...

the bloopers are my only link to Mr. Dance.

*still laughing*

Geoff Maritz said...

I think my neighbours are wondering what's gotten into me.
Love fishing, absolutely love funny videos too, thanks, Geoff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...