Sunday 1 April 2012

A is for A-Z Challenge

Hello and welcome to the first of 26 posts during the month of April. Having took part in the 2011 A-Z challenge I had no hesitation in signing up again this year. The challenge ... to write 26 blog posts in 26 days about 26 ascending letters of the alphabet, is a great brain exercise. It is also a good way to meet other bloggers. At this point you may be thinking making post 1 about the A-Z challenge is a cop out but here are my reasons !!
1. Some of my non blogging friends may still not be up to speed with what the game is. Hey guys, jump on board and follow along. If I can write 26 posts you can humour me and read them ! If you LIKE my Facebook page to the right of this, you will get notifications of each of the daily posts. Take a look at the top right A-Z icon, clicking on it takes you to a list of the other bloggers that are taking part in the challenge. If you have a spare 5 minutes browse a couple. You wont get through them all there are over a thousand ! 

2. I have already started looking through some of the other blogs on the list and have noticed I'm a little different. many of you are authors, I am certainly not, although I have recently been paid for a feature submitted to a national Model Rail magazine, so perhaps I am published after all ! So what can you expect from me this month? Well, probably a few videos and pictures but mainly things in life that have caught my eye as I have been pondering the letters A-Z

3. An invitation, feel free to comment, some of my posts will be questions, for me the challenge is about interacting, not just writing. If this is your first visit you are invited to click the FOLLOW button and come back often. You may not have been wowed by reading this first post but tomorrow is a different day, I have no "challenge theme" so who knows what you will get tomorrow !!

Family Friendly Blog Included in the Family Friendly Blogger listing ... Click logo for details.