Wednesday, 18 April 2012

P is for Pepe

P is for Pepe.

The family Hound.

Technically my Dads dog but we like to think he feels at home at our house as well.

By birth Pepe is a full blood long haired Chihuahua but by nature he is a cross between a hoover and dustbin. He eats everything and anything.

His favourite places include

  • The Boat club at Etherow Country Park
  • Sitting in my kitchen while we cook Sunday dinner each week. (Mrs RJR throws chicken bits to him)
  • Being in front of a camera
  • Coming to work with my Dad an I

So here he is, I will let him introduce himself !

I'm so pretty

What have you got??

I'm so Handsome

Go away !

Your invading my space Ruth !

Sunday afternoon with my pal Mrs RJR the source of all chicken

I can wait..... But only for so long !

Pepe that's me !

thanks to Ruth for taking most of these pictures..

Family Friendly Blog Included in the Family Friendly Blogger listing ... Click logo for details.


Eliza Wynn said...

Great post! Pepe is a handsome boy with a lot of personality.


Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I don't think I've ever seen a long haired Chihuahua before. I can see the dustbin heritage.

Kela McClelland said...

He's so cute. He looks a little like a Pomeranian I once knew.

mybabyjohn/Delores said...

He IS a beautiful wee man.

Duckie. said...

He's smaller than a Pom, Kela.
I think he is a first cross Longhaired Chihuahua/Gannett John.
Duckie is DaD

Tracy said...

hah, my mom's dog's name is Pepe...buthe's a white furr ball! what a cutie!

Dino said...

Awww, Pepe is cute.

ps. look out for my R post tomorrow as it's about my dog Rosie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...