Saturday 28 April 2012

Y is for YouTube



Thanks to Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim, former employees of Paypal the world now has YouTube. launched in 2005 YouTube is now a household name and forms part of many a bloggers post.




During the 2012 April 2012 challenge I have used a fair few videos embeded from YouTube myself including some of my own and many from other people that have uploaded their creations to the site. To mark the post Y is for YouTube a couple of weeks ago I created a new video. Some of you may have noticed it at the top right column of my blog. I couldn't resist putting it up.


The video is a film I made of a Fire one evening last year. The text is overlaid using Windows live Movie Maker that comes free with windows 7 and the music is done using the YouTube audio swap function.

Y is for YouTube



Family Friendly Blog Included in the Family Friendly Blogger listing ... Click logo for details.