Saturday, 23 June 2012

Wet Saturday in June


I had planned a couple of thought provoking posts for the weekend, but as I was awake at three this morning, thinking about my eighteen year old daughter driving home from a night out, my brain has been on a go slow all day.

As I sit writing this with my house full of ladies who are throwing a baby shower for my sister-in-law and the the afore mentioned teenager now returned and subsequently jetted of to Fuerteventura, for a relaxing post exam holiday in the sun with friends. My mind is closing down!!

So here is a short video I made this afternoon, this is how RJR relaxes ! I tried to get a few more "up close" "low level" clips this time and have decided my iPhone is a better camera than my camera is !


 

  

If all goes to plan, tomorrow morning we will see the Olympic torch as it passes through Oldham on its relay to London, if so expect pictures !

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope you see the torch today!
I relax with my guitars.

Duckie. said...

The garden railway is looking good John.
The close up's really show up your modelling skills, can't wait to see your new boat kit get started!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...