Saturday 2 April 2011

B is for Blogger

Okay, I know choosing " B is for blogger"  may seem as a bit of a cop out, but lets be honest its too obvious to pass up !

Previously I have blogged about Facebook vs Blogger and Using Blogger but today's post is about blogging in a family.

I have come across some interesting blogs as I have roamed the net, some perhaps would be better described as "unusual" which I suppose  is polite way of saying "weird" There is so much diversity in content that it is true to say, there is something for everyone. This diversity on a smaller scale can even be seen amongst people of a like mind and background. To prove this point I present my family......

Description
DescriptionDescriptionDescription
DescriptionDescription

This is my blog family tree, which can always be found at the tabs at the top of the page.We now have 6 of us blogging and between us, we cover a wide range of topics. We all have different interests and distractions. The breadth of interests is what makes blogging special, we all see the world through different eyes and hence share different perspectives.
If you get a moment click on one of the tree sections above and pay a visit with my family !
I'm sure Jake and Stephanie would appreciate a visit or comment, as they have only started blogging this week.