Saturday, 2 April 2011

B is for Blogger

Okay, I know choosing " B is for blogger"  may seem as a bit of a cop out, but lets be honest its too obvious to pass up !

Previously I have blogged about Facebook vs Blogger and Using Blogger but today's post is about blogging in a family.

I have come across some interesting blogs as I have roamed the net, some perhaps would be better described as "unusual" which I suppose  is polite way of saying "weird" There is so much diversity in content that it is true to say, there is something for everyone. This diversity on a smaller scale can even be seen amongst people of a like mind and background. To prove this point I present my family......

Description
DescriptionDescriptionDescription
DescriptionDescription

This is my blog family tree, which can always be found at the tabs at the top of the page.We now have 6 of us blogging and between us, we cover a wide range of topics. We all have different interests and distractions. The breadth of interests is what makes blogging special, we all see the world through different eyes and hence share different perspectives.
If you get a moment click on one of the tree sections above and pay a visit with my family !
I'm sure Jake and Stephanie would appreciate a visit or comment, as they have only started blogging this week.

11 comments:

Bz said...

This is lovely - your blog-family is growing! :) It's nice to start blogging right into the challenge :) I love your blog-tree :)

baygirl32 said...

Its great that the family is getting involded! I will be sure and check some of them out

James said...

http://jamesdholt.blogspot.com/

Nate Wilson said...

Wow, that's impressive. No one else in my family blogs, and I can't even get my mom (or mum, for you British folks) to read mine more than once every couple months. (She's going to have her work cut out for her this month.)

Keep that blogging tree going!

Margaret Hall said...

Blogger is a GREAT "B" for the day~!!...It is great that the family has gotten involved..and thanks for the links for them...will visit soon..Keep bloggin', my friend...
See you for "C"...
http://timeforabucketlist.blogspot.com/
http://imagesinthought.blogspot.com/
http://the-old-story-tree.blogspot.com/
http://bagladythoughts.blogspot.com/

M.J. Fifield said...

I love that your family is involved. My older sister and my sister-in-law blog and that's been fun for us.

M.J. Fifield
My Pet Blog

M Pax said...

I'm the only one in my family who blogs. But I agree, blogging is great.

Tom said...

That is pretty cool. I like the interactive family tree. It is much more entertaining than looking at a pedigree chart.

iZombie said...

i just like the tree...
what kind of tree is it?

jeremy [iZombie]

RJR said...

Thanks for all the comments, Jeremy I believe the tree is an Oak.

Donna said...

That's cool that you have members of your family who blog. I wish I had family who would blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...