Wednesday, 6 April 2011

E is for .... well you choose today !



In the famous line from 'The Matrix' Morpheus says...

"You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland ..."

So today I'm going to give you the choice -  click the red or blue pill below and you will be taken to one of two hidden static pages here on the blog. Not a matrix fan, don't worry, the matrix theme is not in either post ! 

DescriptionDescription

Of course unlike the film, you can always choose one, then click the back button and try the other  !





7 comments:

mybabyjohn said...

What a great concept...choices...I chose both.

baygirl32 said...

I picked the blue one, then I came back and picked the red one. Can I have both?

Spenc said...

I chose both, red then blue. I have to say your energy idea would explain a lot.

M.J. Fifield said...

This is a great idea for a post! I'm going to go with blue. No wait, red. No, blue. Definitely blue...


M.J. Fifield
My Pet Blog

Duckie. said...

Great idea John, don't know how you do it.

Lynn said...

"E"xcellent post! I soooo have to learn how to create links...I'm technologically challenged!

Cat said...

Extraordinary and clever! I love it. I think you just won for the best post of the day so far. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...